Weathertech or Husky

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1111ExpyEL1111

Full Access Members
Reaction score
We have first and second row weathertechs in our 2012 Expedition e l. Fits perfectly and I don't know about husky but WeatherTech is made in Illinois. I've been dealing with that company as a customer of theirs for a long time. Great customer service!

1111ExpyEL1111

Full Access Members
Reaction score
We also have the Weathertech first and second mats for our 17' Limited, but the front passenger mat does not site flat and without the same snaps as the driver side, tends to slide around.

We have a 2012 e l Limited and thankfully do not have any issues at all.

cullinan18

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Is a one piece 2nd and 3rd a new option? That wasn't an option when I bough mine. The 3rd row Weathertech mat of mine requires you to flip/fold/roll the middle bucket seats forward then lay the mat down the put the seats back.

Hopefully the screen capture uploaded. Yes, you can get a 1 pc for the 2nd and 3rd rows from Weathertech.1 pc weathertech.JPG

Reaction score
Hopefully the screen capture uploaded. Yes, you can get a 1 pc for the 2nd and 3rd rows from Weathertech.View attachment 24400
Wow that is a much improved design over the ones I ordered, it looks like the it's more like the front mats where it goes over the door sil plastic. What is the rectangle in the middle of the floor mat? It looks like the single piece is only available for the Non-EL. Bummer

Last edited:

CrAzYJoe85

Reaction score
I like my husky liners in my 17 XLT I live in Minnesota so they keep the salty water from exscapeing into the carpet the weather tech didn' look like it would hold the wetness as it' not as deep of a liner