Well guys - my tranny blew up.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wakeboarderNH

Reaction score
Hey gang.

My tranny blew up in my trusty expedition, at 155k, she is gone.
I have since replaced it with a 98 Jeep Wrangler. I know, I know, I shouldn't have given up so easily, but I started with jeeps, and now I have one again.

Anywho, I'll still be on here from time to time to provide any mechanical insight that I can provide, I am a diesel student at UNOH.

Also - I have a superchips flashpaq that I want to sell, I only had it since Christmas, and I no longer have the need for it. I still have the box and book, and I updated it regularly. (I'll see if there are any more updates before I sell it) I'd like to get 200 bucks for it, since it was 350 new, and preferably a paypal money transfer. I'll cover the shipping for it too.

To conclude, you guys have been really helpful over the past few years, and I appreciate it.

Thanks guys!
(oh, and heres the new jeep :) ) [Inline 6 4.0 with a 5 speed, k&n cold air, brand new 31's, custom aluminum rims, half metal doors, and a brand new soft top.]

Attachments

• jeep.jpg
    jeep.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 57
  • jeep2.jpg
    jeep2.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 51