what is this connected to and how can i use it?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nobody

Reaction score
good evening everyone, why is there a TV electricity plug in my car? what is it really for and how can i use it?
thank you

Attachments

• IMG20240227163712.jpg
    IMG20240227163712.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 87

duneslider

Full Access Members
Reaction score
so it is used in very cold temperatures, you connect it to the wall socket and it heats the engine?
Correct, now why it would be on a vehicle in Saudi Arabia is a bigger question. I mean it really doesn't get cold enough in Saudi Arabia that I would think anyone would have much need for a block heater.

OP
OP
N

nobody

Reaction score
Correct, now why it would be on a vehicle in Saudi Arabia is a bigger question. I mean it really doesn't get cold enough in Saudi Arabia that I would think anyone would have much need for a block heater.
it was imported from a cold county.
thank you for your help.

Going_Going_Gone

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Our Aviator was ordered by a Phoenix AZ area dealer. I suspect that it was part of some marketing package geared towards the northern states as it also came with all-weather front and rear floor liners.

Bmac1955

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'm thinking outside the box. Just a thought. Perhaps that vehicle was stolen in the states and shipped overseas. That does happen.

Left Coast Geek

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I've only ever seen block heaters on diesels, and I didn't think there was an expedition diesel although there might be in a foreign market.

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waleedalmadani