what price did you pay for your expy?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FoamStrat

Reaction score
Bought my 97 Expy 2 days ago. 160,000 miles super clean, looks new. $3,900 from dealer. Drove it off the lot and hasn't run right since. Right when I got home, when I tried to start would run for a second then stall. Try to start again and nothing just cranked over and over. Luckily I have a neighbor that suggested trying the other key that came with it. Sure enough turned out to be the anti-theft chip in the one key, started fine since with the other key. Drove it to work today and 30 miles later has a miss. Hopefully I get this one figured out cuz I love the truck. Going to by a ODB2 code reader tomorrow.

ignorantmonkey

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Got mine last December 2010... 2002 XLT with 113K...was in an accident on the US side, went salvage and purchased by Mexican dealer, fixed completely and repainted... then sold to me...Cost is $5,600... I am in love everyday, except for minor issues on cranking and coils that I need to fix...but satisfied 99%...

Exped4X4

Reaction score
Got mine back in October 2006, it had about 77,000 miles on it. It was in supreme condition and bought it for $10,500 . It's a 2001 XLT 5.4L 4x4 with tow package. Leather interior, and just about all the same bells & whistles the Eddie Bauers have. I absolutely love it. I take it on camping and hunting trips, and drive it on snowy days. It gets me wherever I need to go without a problem.

Last edited:

smontalvford

Reaction score
I paid 21950.00 in April or May of 2010 for my 2006 Ford Expedition Eddie Bauer Edition. The vehicle had only 44K for miles and came w/ DVD player, subwoofer, and electric fold down 3rd row seating. I have since done a lot to it as well as I put 20K more for miles...

07ExpyEL

Reaction score
Bought my 2007 Eddie Bauer EL in November 2010 for $31,000. It had 32,000 miles and all options except tow package and navigation. There were a few scratches but overall was an 8 out of 10 in appearance. Also came with 4 new tires.