What washer fluid are you guys using??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

IMINYOURCHAIR

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Bug season seems to be in full blast here. the "low wash" light on my expy tends to come on at about 3/4 tank of fluid but I let it run empty since it had plain water in it. I added a bottle of the green rain x bug remover stuff but I'd like to know what works better to wash the bugs off.

B

bedrck46

Very useful item to have and again works well with some elbow grease

Last edited by a moderator:

srs7324

Reaction score
I purchase one gallon of 1.25 wiper fluid and split it between 3 vehicles.
If I want the bugs off my windsheild, it will be a personal squeegee wash or a car wash. Wiper fluid is only for the pretty blue color and really has no practical purpose.

OP
OP
I

IMINYOURCHAIR

Full Access Members
Reaction score
RainX with de-iced and bug remover, its orange and the best stuff ever!

I run that in the winter but usually switch to water in the summer due to the haze that stuff leaves on the outer path of the window. the green bottle of the stuff seems to work pretty well for when I smack some of the huge bugs when doing 70 down the road

bedrck, I've actually got one of those but I'm sure you can agree being able to clean the bugs while driving is something that's nice to be able to do.