What's it called?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

toms89

technical advisor
Reaction score
Last edited:

nobleynobe

Reaction score
Easy do it yourself fix. Just need new sway bar link for your model expy.

Maybe $20 or so if you do both sides.

http://www.carparts.com/details/For...echmemk87721&gclid=CMGkmLPu4bgCFQee4AoddDoAJw

You can do a search on the part yourself to find prices.

How did your post end up in this thread??

Thank you for the quick response. Do I need to have the truck jacked up to do the job out can I do it on the ground as is? I seen that there was a thread already named "what's this called" so didn't want to create another thread.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

toms89

technical advisor
Reaction score
Thank you for the quick response. Do I need to have the truck jacked up to do the job out can I do it on the ground as is? I seen that there was a thread already named "what's this called" so didn't want to create another thread.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

:laughing1:

This is true. Did not consider that... lol.

Should be able to replace them fine with it sitting on the ground.

Your truck should lean a lot less while cornering after replacement. :)

Last edited:

Jay87LX

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Op, I would agree with Tom, the dust sheild isn't stopping the rotor from coming off, just bend it back. You will need to loosed up the parking shoe adjuster through the rear, bottom of the dust sheild. There will be a long hole, slide a flat screwdriver in there and turn the sdjuster a bit unrill the rotor will come off, If they have been whacked with a hammer go get new ones

diablood5

Reaction score
that all sounds right to me aswell. my sway bar was messed up on mine and i fixed it in about an hour

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
r98exp1