Wheel visualizer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

J Ski

3.5plati
Reaction score
hey everyone. Not sure how many of you venture over to the G3 side but I kow ppl have been talking about wheels over here for the new G4s. If you want a super easy way to see what different wheels would look like on your ACTUAL truck, check out WheelCo- car wheel simulator available on App Store. You take a side profile shot of ur car, upload it, and then use other side shots of the wheels you are wanting to see to load them onto the picture of your truck. Here is an example of one I did for my 2016. Check the app out! It’s like $3 to upload as many wheels as you want. First wheel pic is free6B5D8CE7-DA70-4CD0-9D8E-92DB03614AA6.jpeg

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ur truck is immaculate...jus wow! Both of em and i dont even like lifted trucks lol

OP
OP
J Ski

J Ski

3.5plati
Reaction score
Ur truck is immaculate...jus wow! Both of em and i dont even like lifted trucks lol
Thanks! It’s meticulously well kept, like to the point my neighbors think I’m crazy. But you know what? I paid $52k for her and I want her to look new as much as she can. My dad used to do professional paint and bodywork on classic muscle cars, most of which were going to shows or auctions so I got my attention to detail and passion for keeping nice vehicles from him naturally

@aggiegrad05 second pic should do the trick. Very nice ride!

OP
OP
J Ski

J Ski

3.5plati
Reaction score
Not a ex but still a ford. This is his truck, minus the wheels which I used that visualizer onCEC08828-5D8F-4FDC-8F2E-C9EF01EE5301.jpeg