wheeling my 01

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
dgray69

dgray69

Full Access Members
Reaction score
getting more pist every day, ive made arrangments several times to go get my new 36 supers, every time i get with in a few days of getting them the kid turns up missing and wont answer his phone, i also found another set down fall there in southern pa, and i cant get to them with work pushing manditory ot on us, do i hunt the kid down and run over his stock lil f150, lol, at this point im just livid, my truck wont be done and ready to run with the big dogs, just venting sorry

OP
OP
dgray69

dgray69

Full Access Members
Reaction score
well the rims are done, had fun with them cleaned them up then decided, leaving them or painting, decided on paint, wasnt sure what color so one was black one was gray to match truck, well truck match won, still waiting on new tires for them but these are the rims, and i got the tail lights installed, here are a few pics
myphonetoday054.jpg
rims before paint, one on right was cleaned up
myphonetoday056.jpg
rim on right body matched gray
the new tail lights i got from walnuts
myphonetoday058.jpg

myphonetoday057.jpg

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
damn I swear I've seen those parts before... lol looking good now if we could only find you some tires your expy will look good... almost as good as someone else.... just kidding

OP
OP
dgray69

dgray69

Full Access Members
Reaction score
yeah ya think, was looking on e/c 4x4 and a guy had a ford f150 fabtek 6 inch lift for 800. i called and it was gone, he posted it within 5 minutes a guy was on his way for it, hell ida taken my chances with the dog house for that, tires are kickin my ass, wifes adiment that i dont put another dime into this truck till i get side jobs lined up, grrrrrrr bet the other one your talking about is the one in fulton being parted out right, *****

Last edited:

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yeah i think the guy that is parting out expy is full of s**t.... emailed him twice for bumper told him i would pay what he wants and he doesn't answer... guess he wants to hold on to a smashed up expy... starting to doubt anything on craigslist.... from your 36s to my bumper....

OP
OP
dgray69

dgray69

Full Access Members
Reaction score
yeah talked to kid today on 36s, hes still screwing around, told him i no longer was intrested in his game, looking for something different, ill get there eventually, lol, I havent heard back either from him, but know where theres a few parts xpys in rochester, guys also got the 34 lbt supers for sale

Last edited:
OP
OP
dgray69

dgray69

Full Access Members
Reaction score
duplicolor ford gray, in rattle can, was going to spray them, but off roading is gonna beat them up, so can was cheaper, 6.99 a can vs 21.99 for a quart, ill wheel them, wet sand spray again then clear coat, dont need to be fancy, cant tell they were rattlecanned, im happy with them