wheels for 97 EB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

97EB5.4

Reaction score
I have been looking around the different wheel places and apparently i cant find many choices for the 97 model. Where have people been getting their wheels from? Tirerack has off the wall stuff i dont care for. I dont really care for the fancy big eye popping wheels. I would just like a nice rim from american racing or something like that. Its a white eb 4x4. I do plan on a level kit or 3'' lift eventually. Can anyone post up their wheels?

jeff1998

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I used Mickey Thompson Classic II's. They look good and are pretty cheap. They also make a simulated beadlock one as well.

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
dick cepek dc-2s are a nice rim.... but a good place is fourwheelparts.com especially if you find a better deal elsewhere they will price match or beat the price... what I have always done

Tigster

Full Access Members
Reaction score
+1 for fourwheelparts.com I have bought from them locally before. I am lucky enough to have a store of theirs 30 minutes away

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i can go to this off road shop about 30-45 mins from my house and the guy will go anywhere and get what ever i want. and not charge me for delivery. haha thats where i got my exhaust done. kool guys there. which i got a job there but they ran out of applications. haha and he can get deals too since its going to his business and ill pay cheaper. but idk. its a far drive for wheels when theres a discount tire about 5 mins away. still might go there for my bead locks i want.