where to get cd changer cartridge?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ascotth

Reaction score
well the title says it all...except... it is for a 2000 expedition eddie... tried the search function.. no luck.....UPDATE>>> well went to ebay got the wrong one .... then got the right one....put it in and i can see the discs cycling through to the changer one after the other, till it tries them all.. then it just stops and never works... sigh* and ideas? thanx for any help

Last edited:

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
normally i would recommend tascaparts in vendor section...but theyre having problems...ebay would be best bet...junkyard...craigslist

hovocop

Full Access Members
Reaction score
you should offer $20 to someone on this forum........ I bet you would get takers......... or try craigslist

hwy73

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The 99 Expys had a "Clarion" CD changer and I bought a spare cartridge from Crutchfield - back in the day.

Expaddiction

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I got 1 too now that my laser quit working haha the rest is useless to me now. It's real nice too. Then again most are,not to dirty in the console.