Which Flowmaster Exhaust 40 or 50 series

Flowmaster 40 or 50 series?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i thought about Fi...no one running those around here...DD's either

Brown Bear

Reaction score
I removed the muffler in mine, straight pipe from the cats now, would I have any back pressure issues? if theres a thread for it can someone post the link for it. Thank you :)

1koerner

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i thought about Fi...no one running those around here...DD's either

im gonna get u too switch over to soundqubed 1 of thses days freeway man i love the way they sound i think u will too

also when u say flowmaster 40's are u talking about the 40 series or the super 44's i have the super 44's on mine and i love the way they sound ill post a vid if i get a chance :sparta:

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
im gonna get u too switch over to soundqubed 1 of thses days freeway man i love the way they sound i think u will too

also when u say flowmaster 40's are u talking about the 40 series or the super 44's i have the super 44's on mine and i love the way they sound ill post a vid if i get a chance :sparta:

im open to any brand...40 series for flowmaster

MoHawk

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I've always been a fan of Magnaflow byt recently have heard good things about Gibson and Flowmaster. I like quiet. Maybe just a tad bit throatier under hard acceleration. I work at night and dont need to wake the neighborhood at 4am when I get home.

sgtowing

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I leave for work at 4am and I feel that if I have to be up at that time, everybody should be.

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ill have my Borla 2 1/2" pro xs muffler for sale soon. I need to run a bigger muffler. This is the best sounding exhaust Ive heard.