White 06 Limited with black wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BrinkExpo

Reaction score
Put 2007 Expedition 18" wheels on after blacking them out. What do you guys think?

IMG_5739.JPG

IMG_6228.JPG

Last edited:

Connor Clark

Reaction score
Looks perfect. Usually I am not a fan of black wheels, because they make the wheels look smaller but in this case it works out really well. Matches the black headlight housing nicely.

Big Brian

Full Access Members
Reaction score
looks good but I am not a fan of the black wheel look

I am an old fart. back in my time cars (and trucks) had hubcaps. When a hubcap fell off (or got ripped off) all that was left was the painted black wheel. Looked like crap. Friends would make fun of your ugly wheels

anytime I see black wheels it just reminds me of this

OP
OP
BrinkExpo

BrinkExpo

Reaction score
Looks pretty good planning on lifting?

No I don't plan on lifting. I don't like how the rear wheels look like they sit forward when you lift them.

I just tuned it with an SCT tuner and I want to get a little more sound out of it but haven't decided which way to go for a muffler.

Connor Clark

Reaction score
I want to get a little more sound out of it but haven't decided which way to go for a muffler.

Check out my videos on youtube, its the Flowmaster Super 10. It tends to be too loud for a lot of people. Deep loping sound when idling, now that it is broken in.