Who has the most miles on the odometer of their expedition?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mobile Vet

Reaction score
202700 miles

2004 Eddie Bauer.

Had a few things done, transmission under warranty, 2 right wheel bearing around 180,000, idler pulley kit at 190,000, normal maint.

We LOVE it.

mpdrgn

Reaction score
I got a 2000 4.6 with 119k....Got a small oil leak but going in to get it fixed next week

gsxr_1g

Reaction score
1998 Expedition XLT 4.6
240+ before the fuses blew and dash was out. went months using my gps as my speedometer. actual mileage i would guess at about 260k.

2009 Expedition EL Limited

Last edited:

tarafied1

Reaction score
Newbie here, I bought a used, abused and very neglected 2000 EB. It has 231,*** and still has the original engine and trans. It needs TLC and a few things but nothing major. Traded my 2001 F150 XLT for it that had 148,8XX with no issues (In the family since it was new). The F150 had the 4.6 and was just too small to pull my camper so I wanted the 5.4 and the SWMBO (she who must be obeyed), or wife, wanted more room.
So far we have replaced two coils, alt, and 4 fuel injectors. I think it needs a DPFE sensor too.

cdherman

Reaction score
2004 EB with 165k

Bought used from a visiting nurse that was clocking 30 k miles per year. Wow.. Think how much gas that was.....

Issues: leaking right front tail housing seal, hopefully fixed now, leaking rear dif pinion, just squirting more oil in for now. BIG issue: air suspension. Solived in radical fashion: replaced all suspension with coils.

Also replaced the whole steering and suspension while had things apart, but honestly, the upper arms , tie rod ends, lower balls etc seemed amazingly tight for 164k.

Replaced the CV joints too, while I had it all apart.

Waiting for the hammer to fall: running on original spark plugs! Not throwing any codes, pulls good, so I am leaving it alone.