Why do you drive an Expedition?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Leissleib

Full Access Members
Reaction score
First, I only drive Ford. Second I got the Expy el to go to the ranch and all over with the 2 labs, wife and little guy in comfort and style. There are only 2 vehicles this size, the Expy and a suburban, and I have to say the Expy kicks the shit out of the sub, comfort, features, ride, looks and it is a FORD!!!

Actually, I am trying to talk my wife into a new explorer. We test drove the explorer then a Mercedes ml350 and I have to say the Ford beats the Benz in every way except price. The technology was not even close, I love the sync system.

Last edited:

dankspeed

Reaction score
I originally bought mine because I needed a vehicle that could tow my 2500lb trailer. I got an extremely good deal on it at the time and for the most part it's been great. If it got better gas mileage I don't think I'd ever get rid of it.

ExpyBillD

Reaction score
This is Expy # 2 for me. Had a '97 Eddie Bauer and got it to 252K and figured get something for it before things happened. Shopped Cars.com and got the '07 EL Limited, used in 4/2011 with 101K on it. Wife calls it a beast! Only issue to date, the IWE and front left locking hub had to be replaced and I am still getting an occasional ticking sound from the left front hub which stops on its own after a couple seconds. Need to get that checked again!! Otherwise, I truly appreciate the Expy ride.