Will 315's fit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
wow... 10.6 mpg... I can average in the 12s with my 37s... def time to do some performance upgrades.... and drive like a old lady...lol thats what I do...

but damn those 35s look crammed.... I fell like my 37s are too small now..lol

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
they look too small. im going to put 37s in when i long travel my truck. but 35s will look nice on my rig. and 11 mpg is what i get now. but when i get the 35s i will drive like an old lady and get a programmer.

OP
OP
Petrini

Petrini

Full Access Members
Reaction score
wow... 10.6 mpg... I can average in the 12s with my 37s... def time to do some performance upgrades.... and drive like a old lady...lol thats what I do...

but damn those 35s look crammed.... I fell like my 37s are too small now..lol

Ugh, that sounds so messed up! Performance upgrades to drive like an old lady, but its truuuuuue! hahaha

yah those 37's are lookin small brother! just kidding, I love your beast- wanna trade?

NC-Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I don't understand how my tires rub when I have a 285/65...? They said that my tires were in the extreme fit category over at discount tire.

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
your rims. its the backspacing. if they continue to rub a lot i would get like an inch or 1.5 inch spacer. itll help. i think your backspacing is wrong. what backspacing do you have on your rims?

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
trade... ummm... good offer but nope... do like the roof rack a lot!! have been debating getting one...

yeah drive like a old lady... but has the power when i need it... just need 4.88s next

yeah spacers do help... I have 1/4" up front to help... can be found cheap on ebay too

rob845

Reaction score
Well here they are. Tire shop said there was no problem mounting the 315's on my stock 7in rims. I cranked the torsion bars to get them on and now I guess I will rock the Cali Lean until I convert the rear air to springs and do the 3in aluminum spacers from ebay. But hey, 35's baby! lol

oh, and the guy I swapped my 285's with paid the $128 bill to have them mounted and balanced, PLUS gave me $100. So I couldnt really pass up the offer.

How has the tread been wearing for you? I am looking to get 315's here within 2 weeks ( currently run old 285's ) and wanted to see how the tread wear has been with the 315's on the stock rims....

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
dont know if hell respond, hasnt been on for a while. haha but they wouldnt wear any different than the tires you have now. size dosent contribute to wear. it dose on other parts, but not tires. haha

rob845

Reaction score
thanks. I was asking/interested because of the 315 size tire on a 7/5" rim...

I will have my spaces in this week, keys are in and I was going to be fitting the 315's next weekend.....

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
M Bennett