Window Vent Shades / Window Deflectors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Knox GSL

Reaction score
I have the AVS and they didn't fit well in the back causing the windo to stop before it got to the top. Well a few weeks ago the driver's side cracked but on the upside I don't have to push it out now to get the window up.

gixer2000

Retrofit or Bust
Reaction score
I have the AVS and they didn't fit well in the back causing the windo to stop before it got to the top. Well a few weeks ago the driver's side cracked but on the upside I don't have to push it out now to get the window up.
Ive never had an issue with the windows going up and ive had these for 3 years.

llhoneymoons

Reaction score

Check your install. The instructions are not very clear, but they will fit properly and the window will go up just fine if installed correctly. Again, the instructions are not crystal clear, just read them a few times and it should make sense.

Also, for anyone that owns the AVS/Lund, they have a lifetime warranty. If they crack they will replace them. Just contact customer service.

Never had a problem with them.

HawkX66

Semper Fi!
Reaction score
I just bought two pair of AVS off Amazon. One set for my 07 and on for 17. $35 per set on Warehouse Deals. Both sets had front and back. Here is what they look like on my 17. Just rebuilt the front end. Waiting on an Iron Bull bumper to arrive.

43359988145_2e3dfa564c_z.jpg

44217051692_c53176c948_z.jpg20180825_132345 by Dave H, on Flickr

Knox GSL

Reaction score
Check your install. The instructions are not very clear, but they will fit properly and the window will go up just fine if installed correctly. Again, the instructions are not crystal clear, just read them a few times and it should make sense.

Also, for anyone that owns the AVS/Lund, they have a lifetime warranty. If they crack they will replace them. Just contact customer service.

Never had a problem with them.
Thanks, I swapped them side to side and used to be a dealer for them. It seemed fairly straightforward.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sharprd65