Winshield Leak?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GP-TJ

Reaction score
I have had my 2000 Expedition EB for a little over a year. When I got it the windshield had a small crack and after about 2 months we got a new one. Well now about a year later I have water coming from someplace. I can't figure out where it is coming from. I see a drip at the handle on the driver's side that is up by the windshield. I don't see anything on the floor at all.

My first guess is the windshield but I can't seem to see where it is coming from. I also have the power moonroof. I guess it could be from there too but I can't see any water on the ceiling or anyplace else.

THere is a small amount of wetness on the door weatherstrip at about the same vertical location as the handle where it wraps inside the truck. The weatherstripping looks ok, no damage. I did see that it ran down the back of the plastic trim piece to where it meets the dash after a heavy rain last weekend.

Any ideas? I know you can't see the truck but has anyone had a similar issue or is this a known problem that I can fix?

Just wondering, thanks in advance.
GP