Wiper/windshield sprayer problems, also LED problems

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Manlavi95

Reaction score
When I put the front wipers on any speed, then flick the switch to off, the wipers keep going. If I slowly click through the speeds then to off, they'll turn off the right way. If I spray the windshield, they'll keep spraying until I flick the knob to full speed wipers, then I have to slowly click through the speeds all over again to get them to turn off. The rear wiper hasn't worked since I bought it in July, but today, I tried it for kicks and it tried to work. It almost made a full cycle, and that's the first time it's ever moved, ever, since I bought the vehicle. I'm thinking it is the turn signal/wiper stalk. Am I correct? What other places should I be looking? Could also maybe be the BCM if Expeditions have one of those, because I replaced the front park/turns with LED's and installed an electronic flasher and when the lights aren't on and I use a turn signal, all 4 corner lenses blink and all of the interior lights blink in sync.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
shouldn't be due to the LEDs...more than likely its wiring or the stalk

IMINYOURCHAIR

Full Access Members
Reaction score
because I replaced the front park/turns with LED's and installed an electronic flasher and when the lights aren't on and I use a turn signal, all 4 corner lenses blink and all of the interior lights blink in sync.

so, I'm lost here, which lights are blinking in sync. the interior indicators in the cluster? or the actual interior dome lights?

OP
OP
Manlavi95

Manlavi95

Reaction score
How long have you had the problem with the FRONT wiper/washer??

Both wiper problems have been there since I bought the vehicle, it didn't sway me from buying because everything else is in such great condition, and I found a way around it to hold me over until I find a fix.

so, I'm lost here, which lights are blinking in sync. the interior indicators in the cluster? or the actual interior dome lights?

I'll get a video because I can explain it better by speaking and demonstrating

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FukNshT