Worn Out Suspension Components

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scoot0073

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Did you have to do anything to that pinch weld gruz talked about? Sorry for all the questions lol, just super excited about finally getting my truck how I want it
Your always welcome to ask me any questions or concerns u may have. I'm here to help those that I can . And being as you are going for the same goal as me n Gruz have done it make perfectly sense to ask us.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

OP
OP
AlexNorton74

AlexNorton74

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Your always welcome to ask me any questions or concerns u may have. I'm here to help those that I can . And being as you are going for the same goal as me n Gruz have done it make perfectly sense to ask us.

I appreciate at that my man! So was there anything you did to that pinch weld?

scoot0073

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I appreciate at that my man! So was there anything you did to that pinch weld?
I do remember Gruz telling me something something about a pinch weld but I can't remember where he said it was.
But all I did was jus trim the front valace edge to an angle.. But I don't get no scrubbing turning either direction..
Did he show u picture of this pinch weld ?

OP
OP
AlexNorton74

AlexNorton74

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Somewhat but it was a little hard to tell. I'm sure it won't be anything too tough, just trying to make sure I know what I'm doing lol

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wiscoford