WTB- 1997 Expedition stock Radio

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

supermario

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hello, I am in search of the OEM stock radio. I already have the 6cd changer in console but I want to get a radio that will plug and play with that cd changer. I will get some pics of the plugs becus i know there are two types of plugs. I do not have an Eddie Bauer model nor do i have the Mach stereo system. Thankyou

Last edited:

grantikal

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i just replaced mine and just threw it out. didn't think it was worth much and the tape deck did not work...

BIG TRUCK

Reaction score
I've got one. Get the pics of the plug and I'll let you know if its the same.

OP
OP
S

supermario

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I've got one. Get the pics of the plug and I'll let you know if its the same.

Its only 2 plugs, but i noticed that the wide one is very thin profile and i think there is another wide plug but its not as thin. Let me know if yours has these plugs. Thanks again, Sorry for crappy cell pics

Expyradio.jpg
plugs.jpg
plg.jpg

BIG TRUCK

Reaction score
We have a winner. Thats what my plugs look like. I have it sitting on a shelf in the closet so just make me an offer.

ghost0217

Reaction score
I dont know if you picked up the other one or not, but I have the same one available. Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks,
Ghost