WTB Alpine 6 Disc CD Changer, Factory

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FI-62

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have a 2000 Epedition EB with the 6 disc CD changer mounted in the center console. It doesn't work and I would like to replace it with the same unit in good working order or another brand that would simply plug and play.
It's an Alpine # YL1F-18C8 0-AC I cannot read the 10digit as someone ran a magic marker through it. It uses a cartridge # YL1F-18C833-AB.
If you have a good working unit for sale please let me know. If there is a factory service center that could repair mine let me know about it.
Rich [email protected]

hardlife

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have the one I pulled from my 02 but the funny thing is the year on the unit is 2005. Odd. Guess it was replaced before I got a hold of it.Worked fine when I pulled it . Let me know if you think it will work. I can take a pic of the connectors if you like.

Tuffy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have one that I am getting ready to take out of my 2000 EB Expo if you are still interested, or did you get this matter taken care of?

riccoh

Reaction score
i just took mine out of the expi I just got, the unit is in good working condition, you can have it for 20 + shipping. lmk ur shipping zip