XL14-14B004-AA Connector

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Konasan

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hi guys! I just want to ask if where can I find this connector? Is this a dealership only or I can get it in Napa, Oreily etc.? Thanks! :)

stamp11127

Full Access Members
Reaction score
That number comes up as a crash sensor. Check the number online and fordparts.com. You may be able to locate the connector itself but may have to buy in bulk. If your just needing the connector try a junk yard.

B

bedrck46

There is one listed on e-bay But it doesn't show the connector your looking for.

Whenever you are asking for help its always nice to list year, model, engine and any other information that will help others to help you

OP
OP
Konasan

Konasan

Full Access Members
Reaction score
That number comes up as a crash sensor. Check the number online and fordparts.com. You may be able to locate the connector itself but may have to buy in bulk. If your just needing the connector try a junk yard.

Thanks stamp11127! But I'll try to solder it first on the wire from the vehicle. If it didn't work out I guess I'll go my nearest junk yard!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Konasan

Konasan

Full Access Members
Reaction score
There is one listed on e-bay But it doesn't show the connector your looking for.

Whenever you are asking for help its always nice to list year, model, engine and any other information that will help others to help you

Yes I did look at that but I only need the connector. Sorry about that for not telling the model, It's for a 1999 Eddie Bauer.