Yet another Power Seat Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MonsterBash

Reaction score
Spent a bit of searching but didn't come up with anything...

2007 EB with power heated\cooled seat

The wife (who's 4'8) drove the truck the other day and obviously move the seat all the way up (higher in the car..as well as forward)

Now it won't go back down.

The forward and backwards works fine

The 'front' of the seat moves up and down but the back of the seat no longer moves. When I say back I mean the back of the lower part of the seat. The 'upper' seat still reclines properly.

I don't hear any noises like it trying to do something when I push the adjuster button.

I'm guessing it's a motor or maybe a switch issue. I saw a couple pics on here of the track with 3 motors. I see there are 4 part numbers for the motors (mm-920, mm-921 (front to back), mm922, and mm-923) There's obviously one for front to back...and another to recline. That leave one more....but it seems the up\down motor would need 2. One for the front and another for the back of the seat.

Can anyone point me in the right direction? It's like 10 degrees here now...so I wanna have a decent game plan before I go poking around

Thanks!

metaldrgn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I would check for power at the connector to the motor to isolate whether it's a motor, switch, wiring problem.

Bedrck47

Full Access Members
Reaction score
are your remotes set for memory positions If so have you tried using the remots to see if the seats go back to the memory position.

How well can you read and understand electrical diagrams??

Gruz7

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Holy cow I would rip my lady apart for this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PaulMedik