You guys gotta see this

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ScottyDsntKnow

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Those guys doing the tune (BDP) are literally 15 minutes from my house. Went there to get an estimate on my heavily modded Cobra for how much it would be to tune the J4J1 (1995 Cobra) computer and the worker there told me that those were "a pain to tune and I should convert to A9L"... Yeah... I probably got some idiot who had only been there a week but still. I have heard nothing but good about them so no idea why that happened on my visit. Radical Racing in Atco, NJ tuned my J4J1 computer for less and found 40whp hiding in the stock tune.

With that said, I also plan on supercharging my Expy via the Lightning setup and Steggy ported blower. This vid gives me much motivation in that direction.

toms89

technical advisor
Reaction score
I have seen it. Nice expy! There are quite a few blown expys floating around on the internet but this is the highest hp I have seen on an expy.

"is that on a 4.6 or 5.4?
"

A 5.4 lightning conversion replacing the eaton with a whipple.
Click the link again after viewing the video it will take you to you tube with a description. Check out the comments.

toms89

technical advisor
Reaction score
Check out that torque curve on the dyno sheet:drool2:

Tranny has to be crying mercy!!:nono:

toms89

technical advisor
Reaction score
Yeah... think thats the same expy when it was "only" making 500 hp.:)