Raptor / Expedition ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

toms89

technical advisor
Reaction score
Raptor has leaf spring rear suspension so the easy answer would be no.

Whether or not some parts on the front are interchangeable I really can't say.

:imo:

If they were it would likely have to be on similar year Expys. The suspension is radically different than stock F150. If you could it probably would be cost prohibited not to mention it would make no sense unless the rear could be modified with similar travel capabilities.

Last edited:

FordandPolaris

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I think you would be better off to adapt the expy suspension to have similar capability as the raptor, although as Tom said, you will be hard pressed to gain the same suspension travel without lifting the truck. But I am sure Fox Racing Shox makes a kit for expy's, though not sure if they would still carry them for the older models. ICON vehicle dynamics is another suspension company that I know of. They are geared towards very serious off-roading though. Not sure if their setups (assuming they actually make one for 1st gen expys) would be conducive to use on a daily driver, but some phone calls could easily answer that.

tonydiv

technical advisor
Reaction score
Also remember that the Raptor is a few inches wider than a regular F150, so you would need some seriously flared fenders in the front.

Thermo

technical advisor
Reaction score
The easiest way to make what you are talking about is to simply get a wrecked Raptor and then transfer an Expedition body on to the frame. But, like was said, you will at a minimum need some fender flares to make it all work and look right.

ArtGamer60

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Alot of work can be done with the Expy suspension , it is built for sure compared to other trucks I have owned