'04 with Factory DVD and Sat. Radio

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G

Greetings,

Does anyone out there have an '04 with the Audiophile radio, factory Sirius satellite kit, and the Rear-seat Entertainment System?

I want to know if it is true that, configured this way, you will be unable to use the sat. radio and the DVD system at the same time. I want to add the kit to my '04 EB, but only if I can use both at the same time.

Alternatively, if anyone out there has any scoop on what Ford, Visteon, and Delphi are doing to fix it, I'd love to hear it.

Thanks,
SST:confused:

elbuencarlos

Reaction score
If you have a CD changer then you will be unable to make work a DVD player. Most of the radios are configured to work only with a CD changer or a DVD player, not both.

ExpyBob

Reaction score
I have the in-dash 6 CD player, DVD player and Sirius radio in my 2004 Expy.

Yes, it's true you can't listen to the Sirius on the speakers while listening to the DVD on headphones.

Visteon is aware of this and it was posted somewhere on the sirius backstage website. (not affiliated with the Sirius Company).

I have an enjoy Sirius alot. Currently my car is in the shop and i'm driving my wifes car which doesn't have Sirius and I truly miss it.

Go here

http://www.siriusbackstage.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10345&sid=6cd4bbeb2750e74670ebdd1bac46b2f8

Bob

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edyk1986