1997 Expedition Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Expedy

Reaction score
Hi guys, i have a question does anyone know if my grill is a 2 pc or is it a all in one grill? because i would like to put black mesh behind it an take the center piece out if it comes out that is. its hard for me to tell with bad eyes if its an all in one or not. I know i need another bumper too just have to find one for a good price at a junk yard. Although i would really like to replace all of that for a 1999 bumper and grill

20101228174643.jpg

20110118173116.jpg

Last edited:

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
you can remove the entire chrome grille section. easy to do. then you can remove the grille section it self. i think theres like 8 tabs in the back. then pop in the new grille. and as for bumper from what i see expeditions always get hit in the front. so its going to be hard to find a new one.

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
find a f150 bumper... they are the same... and if you do all that and want to change your grill I would upgrade to a 99+

OP
OP
Expedy

Expedy

Reaction score
Ok Thanks alot guys for the tips, I hope i can find a 99 for under $500 for everything i would need to change it up.