1998 expedition laser red Eddie Bauer parting out

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AuctionExp

Reaction score
Headlight Switch and other parts?

Looking to see if the headlight switch is available? I'm looking for the switch that has both fog lamps and auto headlights. I'm looking for the complete switch (including bezel) See picture.

I saw that someone else asked for the GEM Module. Is this still available?

Attachments

• '97 Expedition headlight switch.jpg
    '97 Expedition headlight switch.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 171

splintrcel

Full Access Members
Reaction score
What color are your stock floor mats, a picture preferably, I wore a hole though my driver side mat.

AuctionExp

Reaction score
Are you still parting out the truck? Myself and a couple of others have left replies, but there have not been any updates yet. I may be looking for more parts, please let us (the forum) know if you are still selling.

Thanks

OP
OP
cleaningman94

cleaningman94

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I still have the gem module. I broke the headlight switch. My stock floor mats are tan but mine have a hole worn in them too. And yes the weather techs are still available. Sorry for taking was relying on my email to get notifications and this was the first one I got.

DeeG

Reaction score
Hey how are you im in mi and was look to get the rear axle how much and where are you in mi

ydopen

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I could use a couple door bumpers

Sent from my SCH-R970X using Tapatalk