1st gen door trim inserts?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Flightstopper

Reaction score
Have a 98 expy I just rhinolined the whole outside. I need the inserts for the trim on the outside of the doors mine was cracked and looked like crap so I pulled them out. Does anyone know where to get new ones. Id love to have camo or blaze orange ones but will settle for factory. Thanks

Jay87LX

Full Access Members
Reaction score
You have to buy the whole moulding, I am assuming you have an XLT and the crappy plastic chrome was cracked- if so get a set out of the junk yard from and eddie bauer an dpaint them however you want

OP
OP
F

Flightstopper

Reaction score
Yes I do. If I cant find any in the junk yard where can I get new ones? Thanks for the reply

OP
OP
F

Flightstopper

Reaction score
Hell better yet is there holes behind it? Or is it held with double sided tape? If its smooth behind it I may just remove it and rhino line that too and not have any moulding

tonydiv

technical advisor
Reaction score
I removed the crappy chrome insert on the molding and replaced it with vinyl tape stripe from West Marine.

You could do the same using some of that new printed duck tape (available in camo).

215Expedition

Full Access Members
Reaction score
How are those things held on? mine looks real crappy and i want to remove them but if they will leave holes then ill just leave them alone.