1st Northeast forum post

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

frankie paladin

Reaction score
Hey everyone.....Westchester NY, 15 min from the world famous Yankee Stadium!!!!

lesliechow

Reaction score
HELLO,Im new to the site .. and looking to get some info on making my 2000 eddie bauer expo into an svt expo .. any ideas?

OP
OP
toms89

toms89

technical advisor
Reaction score
HELLO,Im new to the site .. and looking to get some info on making my 2000 eddie bauer expo into an svt expo .. any ideas?

What exactly are you looking for? Looks? Power? Handling?

Looks are relatively easy.

You can get the power by doing a lightning swap or other drivetrain mods.

It will never handle like a svt lightning but it can be much improved by lowering the CG, different wheels/tires, and suspension mods.

You can check out some modified rides here:

http://www.expeditionforum.com/groups/blown-expy-club/

Jeff532003

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Western MA here, Close to Springfield. :waytogo:

Nice to see a good number of Mas*holes on here!!! I'm from New Marlborough... New Where? Way out in extreme southern Berkshire county near Great Barrington or an hour west of Springfield.
Any of you other Springfield guys follow Falcons Hockey? Having a hell of a season this year!

daoud el-massri

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Nice to hear from some New England guys . Liv in Manchester ct Manchester about 40 minutes from Springfield Mass and about about 15 minutes from Hartford Ct Manchester.