2004 funky soud randomely

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shocker1

Reaction score
my expe is making some funky sound , it started two days ago , i was reversing and heard some vibration like sound , then at a stop again i heard it not sure how to discribe but i woud say it is like underbody plastic vibrating , i tried putting it revers, applying the parking breka and getting out to listen ...i even opened the hood and nothing .so i got back in took brake off started parking it and sure enough there was the sound again ,,,,,does anyone have a clue?????

mindgame

Full Access Members
Reaction score
my expe is making some funky sound , it started two days ago , i was reversing and heard some vibration like sound , then at a stop again i heard it not sure how to discribe but i woud say it is like underbody plastic vibrating , i tried putting it revers, applying the parking breka and getting out to listen ...i even opened the hood and nothing .so i got back in took brake off started parking it and sure enough there was the sound again ,,,,,does anyone have a clue?????

Best to have another set of ears to isolate the location... You may want to just crawl under and start banging the muffler, heat shield, or whatever is in area..