2005 Expedition Eddie Bauer 4WD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ZombieSoldier

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have my expedition eddie bauer that we are contemplating selling. We just dont need a vehicle that big anymore. My wife rarely goes anywhere in it, except grocery shopping, doctors appointments, and to the kids schools. The kids are geting to the point where the older 2 dont want to go anywhere with mom and dad. So its a lot of vehicle for basically 1 child to ride in. If we gotta go somewhere most times it is my trucks... so we want to downsize to a smaller more efficient vehicle for the wife.

Anyways 2005 Eddie Bauer, 105,000 miles, fresh tune up (new plugs, coils, etc) done by Ford. 18" American Racing rims with BFG All Terrains with maybe 7,000 miles on them, PLENTY of tread left. Stereo is included (Kenwood excelon single DIN, and Massive audio components and coaxials)minus sub and amp (unless we work a deal to include the Alpine type R in a vented box and a Rockford Fosgate Punch 800A2 amp). Moonroof, DVD player, leather, 2nd row bench, 3rd row bench, Metallic Red and Gold and tinted windows. Flowmaster 40 series muffler on stock piping, K&N cold air intake powdercoated to match the paint. Towing package, rear sensors, HID headlights (6000K)

Asking $12,500.

I will post pictures later when I get off work

BIGRED03

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Off subject but, Ludowici, Ga. That's a ghost from the past, I was at the Fort Stewart in 1974. ( mostly closed then, no Div.) Seems like there was a big problem with the police in that town then. Do you know the story about it? Thanks for your service!

MSG
USA, RET

Last edited:

ONEBADMK8

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have my expedition eddie bauer that we are contemplating selling. We just dont need a vehicle that big anymore. My wife rarely goes anywhere in it, except grocery shopping, doctors appointments, and to the kids schools. The kids are geting to the point where the older 2 dont want to go anywhere with mom and dad. So its a lot of vehicle for basically 1 child to ride in. If we gotta go somewhere most times it is my trucks... so we want to downsize to a smaller more efficient vehicle for the wife.

Anyways 2005 Eddie Bauer, 105,000 miles, fresh tune up (new plugs, coils, etc) done by Ford. 18" American Racing rims with BFG All Terrains with maybe 7,000 miles on them, PLENTY of tread left. Stereo is included (Kenwood excelon single DIN, and Massive audio components and coaxials)minus sub and amp (unless we work a deal to include the Alpine type R in a vented box and a Rockford Fosgate Punch 800A2 amp). Moonroof, DVD player, leather, 2nd row bench, 3rd row bench, Metallic Red and Gold and tinted windows. Flowmaster 40 series muffler on stock piping, K&N cold air intake powdercoated to match the paint. Towing package, rear sensors, HID headlights (6000K)

Asking $12,500.

I will post pictures later when I get off work

Have any better shots of that tire/wheel combo?

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
what about when the ENTIRE family has to go somewhere...that was the main reason i got mine...thats the only time we all ride together...other than that it may just be me...me/wife...or me/son...thats it

OP
OP
ZombieSoldier

ZombieSoldier

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have a crew cab truck so im not overly worried about the space, and my truck gets better fuel milage.

I will get my wife to take pictures today!

MSG, yeah I found out about the history of the speed traps, oddly enough, AFTER I had my house built for us. Pretty cool way for a town to be known for generations, though

OP
OP
ZombieSoldier

ZombieSoldier

Full Access Members
Reaction score
here is a pic of the rims on it. pics in my avatar are when i was running 22's..

Attachments

• 711510_10151439016584863_1558312359_n.jpg
    711510_10151439016584863_1558312359_n.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 136