2006 Expedition, water on floor in 2nd row

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
S

superduty4x4

Reaction score
That's because you have no idea where the drain line for the sun roof is located
SOLVE your own problems before you comment on other problems that you also have no idea how to solve

Care to share that info with me?

I have the exact same issue with the water. I found that it was coming in the same side from the rear side vent windows. I had to take the inside trim off and tighten the small nuts that hold the window framing against the body of the vehicle.

Good to know, I will look into that.

Don't park it in the river?

What kind of a stupid response is this? It's rained here nearly every day for the past 2 months wise guy.

Mike1988

Reaction score
Hi, I have a 2007 eddie bauer with the same problem. I have a sunroof.

The water comes from the rear top vent, were the top dvd console is.

It drops on the rear driver side seat and all over the carpet (from the spalshing).

I know that there are two drain tubes in the front of the sunroof, but those are free. I have to add that our driveway is on a slight slope and the front of the car is higher than the back. So the slope supports that the water is going towards the rear of the car. I still think this should not happen?

Any ideas?

Password

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have the exact same issue with the water. I found that it was coming in the same side from the rear side vent windows. I had to take the inside trim off and tighten the small nuts that hold the window framing against the body of the vehicle.
When you say trim, do you mean the door panel?

Password

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Do you have a picture of the part you tightened?