2006 King Ranch

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kmh1596

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I wanted to update this thread, as I have done a complete KR swap on my 04 EB since this thread was posted. The KR did get heated/cooled seats a bit later, but I do believe they also had the heated option in the 05-06, though not cooled. Can't find any pics online, as there are so few out there.

I received my king ranch interior being told by the seller that it was dual power, and heated. Neither was the case, except for the drivers seat. I added Rostra heated seats to both sides of mine, and couldn't be happier.

OP, do you still have your KR truck? Any pics? I am so glad that I converted mine; my EB interior was shot, so I had to replace it, may as well upgrade!

Here is the thread where I converted it:

http://www.expeditionforum.com/f43/interior-swap-04-eddie-bauer-05-king-ranch-17952/

kmh1596

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My parents King Ranch has heated seats.

What year, and where are the switches for them?? In at least 06 (possibly 05 as well) the Expedition had the heated/cooled switches moved to the EATC unit.

Oefootball_70

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Theirs is a F150. I'll take a look this week sometime, as I can't recall the location of the switches at this point.

kmh1596

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Theirs is a F150. I'll take a look this week sometime, as I can't recall the location of the switches at this point.

Location is a moot point if it's an F150--I thought you were saying they had a KR Expy.

06KR

Reaction score
My does not have them either, however according to the book if it did have it the location would be on the climate control unit bottom left button. Hope I helped some.