2007 that needs a small lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fasterthanlight

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My 2007 Expedition is just begging for a little attitude. I want to maybe add a small bit of height to it.

I am thinking about a 2" or 3" kit that will raise it up a little. I am looking for a SIMPLE kit that is not expensive and since I don't have the tools for it, a simple kit that when I take it to a garage, they won't take 10 days to do. :)

Can you all send me some suggestions?

P.S. It is an Eddie Bauer. Not sure if that matters.

rburch

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Research Daystar! I dont know what you guys have in NY, but here in Mo we have Chux Trucks and they do that lift for $400 including alignment.

dcarr

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i just put in a 3/2 spacer kit. takes couple hours with simple tools. i got mine from a no name place on ebay ( i know you get what you pay for ) was less than $200 but so far is pretty decent

OP
OP
F

fasterthanlight

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Wow, that blown out bag really took you out.

So would I be out of luck on finding anything that will work with the air bag suspension?

I really do like the ride with them, like you said in your thread.

I need to do a full replacement, right?

OP
OP
F

fasterthanlight

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Has anyone seen a budget boost of around 2" to 2.5" spacers that work with the air suspension?

Or

Does anyone have a link for a 2.5" spring conversion kit that they wholly recommend?

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Im not to familiar with the air conversion. But for the lift go on ebay and search for expedition 3/2 lift. There is a seller that goes by kyu...something and has them for well under 200.