2008 Expedition and Marvel Mystery Oil

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thunderbirdsport

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Actually, Cosequin
Oh no, 07navi who doesn't own an Expedition is going to try and turn this topic in to another 10 pager. This will be entertaining ...

He posts a lot, but the sum of his words add up to about 3 medium sentences of useful tech. And that's up for debate, to be honest.
I also get a kick out of his thinking he's insulting me by calling me a farmer...I put a belt, a hose, and some oil and fuel in my combine to cut some beans this past fall and spent more than what he paid for his driveway art.

Plati

Reaction score
Actually, Cosequin

He posts a lot, but the sum of his words add up to about 3 medium sentences of useful tech. And that's up for debate, to be honest.
I also get a kick out of his thinking he's insulting me by calling me a farmer...I put a belt, a hose, and some oil and fuel in my combine to cut some beans this past fall and spent more than what he paid for his driveway art.
I agree about the farmer part. Farmers have a very complicated business not only mastering the agriculture and all the machinery, dealing with unpredictable weather conditions let alone the new technology that is often required to be productive, usually veterinary considerations, and all that goes with running an entire small business. Besides the fact that "farmers" feed America and the world and are also responsible for exporting products that help with our country's balance of trade. It's a pretty stupid thing to try to insult someone by thinking that calling them a "farmer" is an insult. My uncle in Indiana is a proud farmer and has has saved more money over the years than my father who was an electrical distributor.

a bit more ... I used to clean toilets for a living after High School. I did it proudly and knew that anyone who went in there would appreciate my effort! No job is insignificant and nobody should feel that their "earning a living" is in any way less important than anyone else's. In all my jobs over the years I would do whatever was asked of me and do my best. At the big corporation some others felt some jobs were beneath their pay grade dignity or whatever. I watched most of them get layed off while I kept working until I decided it was time to retire (at age 57). The Pope is known for cleaning people's feet. Is he ashamed of that?

07navi

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I agree about the farmer part. Farmers have a very complicated business not only mastering the agriculture and all the machinery, dealing with unpredictable weather conditions let alone the new technology that is often required to be productive, usually veterinary considerations, and all that goes with running an entire small business. Besides the fact that "farmers" feed America and the world and are also responsible for exporting products that help with our country's balance of trade. It's a pretty stupid thing to try to insult someone by thinking that calling them a "farmer" is an insult. My uncle in Indiana is a proud farmer and has has saved more money over the years than my father who was an electrical distributor.

a bit more ... I used to clean toilets for a living after High School. I did it proudly and knew that anyone who went in there would appreciate my effort! No job is insignificant and nobody should feel that their "earning a living" is in any way less important than anyone else's. In all my jobs over the years I would do whatever was asked of me and do my best. At the big corporation some others felt some jobs were beneath their pay grade dignity or whatever. I watched most of them get layed off while I kept working until I decided it was time to retire (at age 57). The Pope is known for cleaning people's feet. Is he ashamed of that?
Nothing against farmers and I lived on a farm (great life). As for jobs my brother in law always claimed he was over qualified whenever he found a job and so never worked in his life. My last job was a building contractor and had a net worth of over a million. I went broke and moved here and ended up on the street for 3 months. I'm wasn't too proud to take any job including pizza delivery, janitor in the middle of the night, and delivering papers in the snow. I survived and doing OK now. Nothing against farmers but because of the way I was brought up I hate foul mouthed people. Read all of his posts and he is always trying to belittle.

Last edited:

Machete

My Rig. 2000 EB 4x4 5.4L
Reaction score
I researched Motorcraft oil because I knew Ford doesn’t make it.

I learned that ConocoPhillips makes MC oil using Fords specs (cheap)

Then I learned from TheOilGuy that the additive package in Kendall GT-1 Synthetic w Titanium is much better at half the price.

Kendall is made by ConocoPhillips. The packaging is identical. My truck loves it. I buy it very cheap online.

If you research Kendall Oil you’ll find its better than MC based on oil analysis.

07navi

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I researched Motorcraft oil because I knew Ford doesn’t make it.

I learned that ConocoPhillips makes MC oil using Fords specs (cheap)

Then I learned from TheOilGuy that the additive package in Kendall GT-1 Synthetic w Titanium is much better at half the price.

Kendall is made by ConocoPhillips. The packaging is identical. My truck loves it. I buy it very cheap online.

If you research Kendall Oil you’ll find its better than MC based on oil analysis.
Good info.:waytogo:

07xln

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yes ... sort of. I'm not too sure MMO has lard in it LOL but I agree that what needs to be in your engine for lubrication is OIL. MMO also contains up to 30% stoddard solvent and no Mineral Oil. The naptha and stoddard solvent are basicly mineral spirits, not mineral oil. Look that up! Do you really want your engine lubricant to be thinned down with solvents like mineral spirits? If you want to thin your oil down with solvent then its your engine and this is America so its your choice. Have at it. Maybe just throw some kerosene in there? You know its so good that the company says you can put it in your oil OR your gas. That should be your first clue. You can look at the MSDS sheet for MMO to see what it contains. I guess if you are the kind of person who buys Prevagen to improve your brain, Testafen to improve your manliness, CoQ10 for your joints, and all the other crap that scammers are willing to sell you (Snake Oil) then you will love MMO. "Mystery Oil", yeah it's a mystery all right! I think part of the mystery is why they label it oil. Is there anything in there thats oil? It's in a very attractive package so it MUST be good.

https://www.marvelmysteryoil.com/media/1256/marvel-mystery-oil.pdf

View attachment 39658

Boy I'm glad I got that off my chest!!!
ROTFLMAO
sleep well

This post is full of so much fail that its funny.