2008 Rear Floor Kit/Parts??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Crunch130

Reaction score
Folks,
Last year we bought this 2008. It belonged to the Downey, CA forensics department. I got it from a wholesaler. 87k miles, no heavy duty tow package. Hence the police lights. It had a metal police console, but since I wanted arm rests, cup holders, and storage space, I adapted a 2004 console to it.
It has rubber floor mats rather than carpet and no "floor kit" or whatever it's called in the back. Just sheet metal and holes in the floor. I think I can get a carpet kit for a little over $200. What do I call the rear floor pieces that are missing? Is there a source for this stuff, or do I wait until I find a 2007-2017 with a tan interior in a junk yard and just go buy the whole kit and kaboodle? That way I'll know how it goes in, and I'll get all the brackets and fasteners.
I suspect this is sort of a unique problem, but I'd appreciate any advice. Thanks so much!
20220219_163611.jpg20220219_163702.jpg20220219_163433.jpg

blackedoutlimited

Reaction score
Folks,
Last year we bought this 2008. It belonged to the Downey, CA forensics department. I got it from a wholesaler. 87k miles, no heavy duty tow package. Hence the police lights. It had a metal police console, but since I wanted arm rests, cup holders, and storage space, I adapted a 2004 console to it.
It has rubber floor mats rather than carpet and no "floor kit" or whatever it's called in the back. Just sheet metal and holes in the floor. I think I can get a carpet kit for a little over $200. What do I call the rear floor pieces that are missing? Is there a source for this stuff, or do I wait until I find a 2007-2017 with a tan interior in a junk yard and just go buy the whole kit and kaboodle? That way I'll know how it goes in, and I'll get all the brackets and fasteners.
I suspect this is sort of a unique problem, but I'd appreciate any advice. Thanks so much!
View attachment 72323View attachment 72324View attachment 72325
Should be this. It will cover the area where the jack is. The other area just forward if that where the black part is in your picture would be where the third row seats would go

OP
OP
C

Crunch130

Reaction score
Thanks for the info! Good place to start searching. If you don't have 3rd row seats (they were optional, weren't they?), would that area be just covered by carpet?
Thanks!

OP
OP
C

Crunch130

Reaction score
I went to a junkyard today and got the whole kit and kaboodle. 85 mile round trip so I called first. I got the 3rd row seats, the seat belts, the jack cover panel, the jack well "carpet" and the piece forward of that you need to hold it in place. The upholstery needs to be cleaned, but the whole works was $250. Just that panel from Lakeland Ford was $252.

So, was 3rd row seating optional, or did they all have it? If it was an option, what did those without it have?

Thanks!