2009 Front Seat Issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jawalla3

Reaction score
I just bought a 2009 expedition and I have noticed that the front seat lumbar section will move back when you unlock the car. Has anyone had this issue or know if it is related to the key or memory seats? I could not find anything online or in this forum.

Drew

Adieu

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Sounds like a memory thing, probably a setting saved to the key you're using?

ExpeditionAndy

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just bought a 2009 expedition and I have noticed that the front seat lumbar section will move back when you unlock the car. Has anyone had this issue or know if it is related to the key or memory seats? I could not find anything online or in this forum.

Drew
My 2017 has an ease of entry/exit feature that moves the seat all the way back and the steering wheel up and closer to the dash. Once you start the truck the seat and steering wheel move back to the position previously set with the memory button. It's actually a nice feature but it doesn't change any setting and once all the way back it doesn't move again until you start the engine.

You might have a bad module. If you have a scanner you might just see if any of the modules are throwing code.

J Ski

3.5plati
Reaction score
Could be a memory saved to the key like stated above. Check owners manual on how to change that. I’ve got the one Andy is talking about but I have it disabled bc I do t see any real use for it

ExpeditionAndy

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Could be a memory saved to the key like stated above. Check owners manual on how to change that. I’ve got the one Andy is talking about but I have it disabled bc I do t see any real use for it
If you are a fat guy like I am, it is a nice feature. :Big Laugh::)