2012 Ford Expedition rear A/C won’t blow cold a/c

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gonzalez0828

Reaction score
I have a 2012 Ford Expedition el xlt for starters this truck has been a horrible a pain in the a** regarding the a/c however usually I had problems with the front a/c not blowing cold but all that was resolved but recently last month I noticed my rear a/c vents will blow hot when turned to hot and when turned to cold it’s becomes warm I’ve never seen this problem in any of the expeditions I’ve owned until now I decided to go ahead and replace both the rear actuators located behind the rear passenger side panel but still no cold a/c coming from the roof vents anyone ran into this specific problem? I appreciate any help

OP
OP
G

gonzalez0828

Reaction score
Sorry for the late reply after a few hours of diagnosing I decided to replace the rear auxiliary expansion valve and rear auxiliary evaporator core after installing I refilled A/C Freon and it all works as should both front and rear are both cold and working great.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tifanydire