2015 Expedition Spyshot leaked!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nathanialson 08

Full Access Members
Reaction score
2015 FORD EXPEDITION
2015ford-expedition_zpse4c3c2f4.png

LINCOLN NAVIGATOR
2014-Lincoln-Navigator-front_zps0b0ad448.jpg

NOW THE COMPETITORS

2015 GMC YOUKON
2015-GMC-Yukon-Denali-15_zpsae836bd9.jpg

2015 CHEVROLET SUBURBAN
redesignesuburban_zpse5afe486.jpg

CADILLAC ESCALADE
ac-escalade-spied-front-three-quarters_zps44b3ea5e.jpg
2014-Cadillac-Escalade-620x396_zps6d579f93.jpg

Last edited:

rwmorrisonjr

Full Access Members
Reaction score
It doesn't look that much different on the outside. I'm thinking the drivetrain, interior electronics, and exterior lighting options will be the biggest changes. Its definitely not a complete redesign like the GM offerings.

montecarlo31

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i still dont think the ecoboost will be enough

You think? It sucks in the F-150 it isn't going to be better in something heavier and less aerodynamic.

If the only offering is the 5.0 or eco-crap it won't be hard to wonder over to GM and pick up a 6.2 powered Denali or Caddy.

Bojo

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I don't understand why Ford/Lincoln is ignoring this market. There are Denali's and Escalade's everywhere in my town. Why are Ford/Lincoln sales so low? The crappy 5.4. Put the damn 6.2L in it!!! The body changes aren't bold enough either. Let's go Ford, pick it up!!

sgtowing

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ford does not sell enough of them to care that much about them and a lot of what they do sell goes to fleets and police depts. and they don't care about mileage. They should offer the ecoboost as the base engine and for the people who want the power, make the 6.2 an option. It would satisfy both the fuel economy crowd and the power crowd. Ford is to worried about the F150(especially the Raptor the way they have been selling) to concern themselves with the expedition.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i like the new expedition...more of the F150 look...makes it look better to me...i like to skip a year with new models so they can figure out some kinks and fix them...wife wants an escalade so dont know if i'll win this battle

GaryH2

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ford does not sell enough of them to care that much about them and a lot of what they do sell goes to fleets and police depts. and they don't care about mileage. They should offer the ecoboost as the base engine and for the people who want the power, make the 6.2 an option. It would satisfy both the fuel economy crowd and the power crowd. Ford is to worried about the F150(especially the Raptor the way they have been selling) to concern themselves with the expedition.

Ford sells as many (or more) Expys than Flex so there is a market for them. FOrd hasn't really touched the Gen III since its introduction in 2007.

I hope they clean up the interior and get that more modern. I can't say I really like all of the hard plastic although it is easy to clean. I've never been a fan of the gauges so adding a TFT screen in there and modernizing that would be fantastic!

I for one, would be tickled with the eco-boost, 5.0 or a small turbo diesel. I don't need all the grunt and space all of the time so those would be great options for me, plus they are 50+ more hp than the 5.4L. That might be enough to get me out of my 2007 and into a new one!