2017 expy EL king ranch towing mirrors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Black

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I second the trail ridge. Both of those linked do not have the passenger side convex mirror. Flat as a door so it kills viewing area. They work for 2016 & 2017.

must be a bad picture angle or something because both bottom portions on both sets look to be convex to me.

Platinumboi

Reaction score
I do have BLIS and am also looking to add towing mirrors to my 2016 expy. I have all the options and don't want to loose any of them does anyone know of some plug and play options that I can upgrade to without loosing any of my options? I would be willing to sell my factory mirrors if anyone wants them.

Platinumboi

Reaction score
Star-art, my new mirrors are supposed to be here on Monday. Is there a away we can direct message each other to talk about selling you my mirrors

OP
OP
E

Eric Post

Reaction score
778D816A-ED45-4512-B10D-BBD8E59ABC7B.jpeg I installed the AM mirrors, took about an hour plus window wind deflectors. Very pleased with how it looks.

The new mirrors are a lot wider but will be exactly what I wanted.

anyone interested in factory mirrors for a 2017 EL XLT, memory, heated, signal, puddle? Send PM offer.