2017 Factory Service Manual

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cajunman

Reaction score
I am trying to find a reputable source for the ford factory service manual that doesn't cost 269 dollars. Does anyone know of any?

Don Hall

Full Access Members
Reaction score
They seemed so cheap I wasn't sure how legitimate they were.
The CD is a copy of the factory manual. Easily stored vs print copy, and easy access
to topics. I'm near 90 now, and do not wield a wrench, but I have used Chilton and Haynes manuals to service my many Corvettes in prior years.
I know these manuals are criticized, but they provided the info I needed (with photos).
Unless you are a serious repair guy (engine rebuilder, etc.), you might research Chilton and Haynes - about $25.

Thanks to MJHcobra for his generous offer (post #4):
I ha
ve a pdf of the 2015 Ford EXP Manual - 564 pages. Should have most of the same information if you are interested.

Last edited:
OP
OP
C

Cajunman

Reaction score
The CD is a copy of the factory manual. Easily stored vs print copy, and easy access
to topics. I'm near 90 now, and do not wield a wrench, but I have used Chilton and Haynes manuals to service my many Corvettes in prior years.
I know thee manuals are criticized, but they provided the info I needed (with photos).
Unless you are a serious repair guy (engine rebuilder, etc.), you might research Chilton and Haynes - about $25.

Thanks to MJHcobra for his generous offer (post #4):
I ha
ve a pdf of the 2015 Ford EXP Manual - 564 pages. Should have most of the same information if you are interested.
Thank you, up until my last 3 vehicles, including my motorcycle I always had a Chilton or Haynes. I stopped using them because they were not as useful for my diesel or my bike. For the price I am going to try the 25 dollar shop manual from ebay.