2017 Instrument Cluster into 2015?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BartMauldin

Reaction score
Hello All!
Well, either I suck at searching, or there is no thread on this(or both). I’m wondering if it is possible to swap a 2017 instrument cluster into a 2015 and get the tpms info displayed on it? I recently did a Sync 2 8” to Sync 3 upgrade on my 2015 King Ranch EL and it doesn’t appear that I can enable tpms info on my cluster. So, I have the following questions-
1. Will a 2017 cluster fit?
2. Could I program it via forscan to show all my info plus the tpms data?
Again, sorry if I’m rehashing known information here. I just couldn’t seem to find the answer. Hoping maybe someone has done it or at least tried it and can shed some light.
Thanks in advance,
Bart

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hello All!
Well, either I suck at searching, or there is no thread on this(or both). I’m wondering if it is possible to swap a 2017 instrument cluster into a 2015 and get the tpms info displayed on it? I recently did a Sync 2 8” to Sync 3 upgrade on my 2015 King Ranch EL and it doesn’t appear that I can enable tpms info on my cluster. So, I have the following questions-
1. Will a 2017 cluster fit?
2. Could I program it via forscan to show all my info plus the tpms data?
Again, sorry if I’m rehashing known information here. I just couldn’t seem to find the answer. Hoping maybe someone has done it or at least tried it and can shed some light.
Thanks in advance,
Bart

There is no way to show TPMS on either MFD in a 15-17. This has been discussed many times in the FORSCAN area.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
The Data is there. You can use a BT OBDII Adapter, and many different apps to show the Data. I use FORSCAN Lite, and a MX+.

OP
OP
BartMauldin

BartMauldin

Reaction score
Ok. Sorry for the repetitive post then. The way I was reading it I though it just wasn’t an option on the 2015 but showed up on the 2017. So the 2017 doesn’t show individual tire pressures anywhere?

OP
OP
BartMauldin

BartMauldin

Reaction score
I see now that the same is true 2015-2017. Only had the truck 8 days. Did the sync 3 swap on Saturday. Between this forum and forscan I feel like I’m drinking from a firehose. But there is so much awesome information. Thanks so much for your reply!

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I see now that the same is true 2015-2017. Only had the truck 8 days. Did the sync 3 swap on Saturday. Between this forum and forscan I feel like I’m drinking from a firehose. But there is so much awesome information. Thanks so much for your reply!

No problem. That is what we are here for!