2017 middle row center leather seat. What’s it worth?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tacoduck

Reaction score
My wife had a 2017 ford expo limited EL that was stolen out of our driveway 1 year ago. I still have the factory middle seat in storage. Removed it when I purchased truck so that second row was captains chairs. What’s it worth? Is it desirable?

jssc97

Reaction score
Hello. What color is the seat? I’m looking to add a middle seat to my 2016 with black leather so I can have 3 car seats.

ManUpOrShutUp

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My wife had a 2017 ford expo limited EL that was stolen out of our driveway 1 year ago. I still have the factory middle seat in storage. Removed it when I purchased truck so that second row was captains chairs. What’s it worth? Is it desirable?

See what the going rate is.

DavidT

Reaction score
what color is it I have a 2017 el limited I'm looking to add that seat

OP
OP
T

tacoduck

Reaction score
Sorry for the delay! It’s tan and is in perfect condition.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scoot701