2018+ Post Pictures Thread!- Lets see those shiny new trucks!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

16plati

Full Access Members
Reaction score
And y’alls 4th gens are even faster than 15-17s. No comparison

carymccarr

Full Access Members
Reaction score
@carymccarr TFL did two separate videos for ecoboost and Denali. 2017 Denali ran a 8.49 2015 ecoboost platinum EL ran an 8.3. This is real world testing so obviously wherever you got your info from is either wrong or you just read it off a car and driver review online. I’d be happy to post the videos of their tests for you if you’d like.

And even tuned and on 35s I still smoke 6.2s daily

2015? Wrong model my man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nate6966

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yeah and then 5 star tunes it with e50 and it pushes 564 American horses out of it!
I won't be doing that.
I had my fun with a mid-90s Chevy truck (Vortec 5.7L) that I did lots of mods and upgrades to. It was a blast, outperforming most of the local talent in stoplight to stoplight drags or even at the Friday street night at the drag strip. And that was on 35" mud tires. I learned my lesson about "there's always a weak link that will show itself when horsepower increases".
Many $$$$ repairing busted parts and upgrading things until I decided it was fast enough and then its brakes were problematic. I swear I lost a fortune to the HP gods on that truck.

Deadman

Full Access Members
Reaction score
There's definitely a balance between reliability and power. I'm trying to find that balance but waiting on my warranty to pass a little further!

GC2019

Reaction score
Our 19’ Plat has more useable torque than our 15’ Yukon Denali. Its more fun to drive. It’s a little unsure when shifting, but so was the Denali 8 speed.
Love this truck. Yeah, it does sound like a hair dryer, but it’s my wife’s truck and she doesn’t even notice things like that...