2018+ Post Pictures Thread!- Lets see those shiny new trucks!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GC2019

Reaction score
True but they still sound great. I wish Expedition could pump out a V8 sound to the outside exhaust instead to the inside, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The V-6 sound does take a little to get use to, but I’m fine with it. The 6.2L is an absolute beast, but this one does have more instant grunt. Absolutely NO complaints. The power the truck delivers makes it feel lighter to drive.

16plati

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The V-6 sound does take a little to get use to, but I’m fine with it. The 6.2L is an absolute beast, but this one does have more instant grunt. Absolutely NO complaints. The power the truck delivers makes it feel lighter to drive.
6.2s have nothing on our ecoboosts. I’ve proven that plenty of times lol

16plati

Full Access Members
Reaction score
0-60 times between the Denali and the platinum are identical.

And the 6.2 sounds great
Interesting bc I’ve smoked plenty of them from a dead stop in my wife’s 2016 with the 6.2 driver acknowledging the opportunity to do a run.

carymccarr

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Interesting bc I’ve smoked plenty of them from a dead stop in my wife’s 2016 with the 6.2 driver acknowledging the opportunity to do a run.

Then they were Messing with you.

Or don’t know how to use the gas pedal.

16plati

Full Access Members
Reaction score
@carymccarr TFL did two separate videos for ecoboost and Denali. 2017 Denali ran a 8.49 2015 ecoboost platinum EL ran an 8.3. This is real world testing so obviously wherever you got your info from is either wrong or you just read it off a car and driver review online. I’d be happy to post the videos of their tests for you if you’d like.

And even tuned and on 35s I still smoke 6.2s daily