2018+ Post Pictures Thread!- Lets see those shiny new trucks!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

J Ski

3.5plati
Reaction score
that is a perfect example of why NOT to use black wheels. it needs minimum some machined accents on those wheels, there is no detail, no way to see the rubber, just ********* circles on a beautiful white truck. the wrap, i am kind of digging.
I agree. All black wheels looks too much.

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Regarding wheel repair , I had 2 fixed on my last F-150 and was very impressed, couldn't tell at all.

Got a door ding already on the Expedition and I ask my wife daily if she made it by the dent repair place. Lol . She's definitely not as OCD as me.
How bad was the wheel damage and what does something like that cost?

Spoiledhappywife

Full Access Members
Reaction score
It varies, we paid as little as $40 a wheel up to $80. Which is minimal compared to $580 per wheel. But that was my Explorer

J Ski

3.5plati
Reaction score
Why has a gen3 lover, gen4 despiser posted more pics of 2018s than everyone else on here? Is everyone sill waiting for theirs to be built?

shane_th_ee

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Why has a gen3 lover, gen4 despiser posted more pics of 2018s than everyone else on here? Is everyone sill waiting for theirs to be built?
That hurts. And, besides, there's at least two of us who aren't waiting for our trucks to be built any more. We're waiting for them to show up at the dealer. (cue the Tom Petty...)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
badbolr