2018+ Post Pictures Thread!- Lets see those shiny new trucks!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TxBrian

Full Access Members
Reaction score
We drove from Dallas to Colorado for spring break (SWB Platinum) with 2 adults and 3 kids.
Folded half the 3rd down for luggage and everyone was comfortable.
My wife even rode in the 3rd row for a while.

I did buy a hitch mounted cargo carrier after we got back for our next trip in June just to give us a little more room. We usually stay in condos with garage or parking garages so a roof top carrier won't really work for me.

If my garage was a little deeper , I would have seriously considered a LWB.

Edizizzle are you the guy who has gone on the 4 + Road trips with the family over the past month or so? If so, how many in the crew of people were you driving around with. I drove a Plat SWB like yours the other day and I am still torn by size and then captains chairs, this is one of the ones where I may have to "fish" or get of the pot soon. Cause I need the car for a road trip end of June. I at least think I have settled on the color choice, Blue with Ebony and options 4x4 HD Tow, RSE ( I know the issues) and CCD 22' Wheels if I possible go with LTD. I really just need to find a rental and rental a SWB and LWB for a week each. I have never been this torn about a turck purchase before I guess it is because they are so hard to find.

If I go SWB then bench for sure if I go MAX then maybe just maybe Captians chairs.

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Why ceramic coat it? Not gonna help with scratches or dents, all it does is make water bead off it easier and it costs a fortune
Nothing is gonna help with dents, the ceramic helps about as much with scratches as wax and it cuts cleaning time down big time. They should coat the turbine wheels on the Navigator from the factory, I would not wanna clean a dirty set of those.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tryin2fickshit