2018+ Post Pictures Thread!- Lets see those shiny new trucks!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Garrett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I've posted pics of my white Platinum with c pillar black out.

Sometimes it makes it look a little long, but mostly it looks like a white Gator.

Randy Schmidt

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I've posted pics of my white Platinum with c pillar black out.

Sometimes it makes it look a little long, but mostly it looks like a white Gator.
I just found your post where you show the C pillar being blacked out. I think it looks really good on white. If you feel it makes your's look long, I wonder on a Max????

Garrett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
You should probably try to see a Gator L before you do it, just to be sure.

Randy Schmidt

Full Access Members
Reaction score
You should probably try to see a Gator L before you do it, just to be sure.
I think I'm gonna need your help on what a Gator L is... Even looked at the side profile of an albino gator. lol

Tried Googling every possibility and no glory. Thanks...

Garrett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Awesome news. Why do I want to jack up an Expy and throw ********* tires and wheels on that picture though?

shane_th_ee

Full Access Members
Reaction score
As previously posted in the 4wd thread, the “regular” AWD system (no HD-tow, no FX4) was great! Got me through the river repeatedly in several areas where trucks failed to make it... our main crossing was a good 15 inches of quickly moving whitewater over slick, loose rocks/gravel with a pretty daunting approach and exit.

Sounds like my kind of fun! Now go change the fluid in your front and rear differentials, because they're full of water. Seriously, there's holes in the top of the differential and if you submerge the differentials, water will enter through the holes. (Vehicles specifically designed for fording some-what deep crossings, like my old jeep, run vent lines from the differentials to places higher up, like the tail lamp assemblies...)