2019 limited max needs lifted

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tikka

Reaction score
I got my wife a gray 2019 Expedition limited max last Friday. I’m looking at getting a lift or leveling kit but was going to get some info from people that have done it and maybe pic. Would you recommend the 3/2” readylift or the 1.5” front level? If there is anything I’m missing please fill free to share. And would love to see pic of the 1.5” lift I can’t seem to find any

2FCC01B4-4962-45DA-843F-CD023292FC0B.jpeg

99WhiteC5Coupe

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I got my wife a gray 2019 Expedition limited max last Friday. I’m looking at getting a lift or leveling kit but was going to get some info from people that have done it and maybe pic. Would you recommend the 3/2” readylift or the 1.5” front level? If there is anything I’m missing please fill free to share. And would love to see pic of the 1.5” lift I can’t seem to find any

View attachment 34260

Beautiful vehicle.

What is the purpose of lifting the new vehicle?

OP
OP
T

Tikka

Reaction score
Beautiful vehicle.

What is the purpose of lifting the new vehicle?
Thank you. She said she wanted a more aggressive look so I figured I would surprise her with a lift and some tires like the fallen AT3W. I would probably just do the 1.5” front level but I can’t find any picture of it

stefan gimenez

Reaction score
I am doing the exact same set up have all the same parts, falkens, ready lift lift 3/2 and I bought pro comp wheels. Getting someone to do the lift here on Long Island NY is like pulling teeth.

OP
OP
T

Tikka

Reaction score
lift for you or the wife? lol
It’s for my wife, she told me when we got it in a year she would like to make it look more Aggressive with a level and some tires. So I figured I would surprise her next week when she gets back from a trip

OP
OP
T

Tikka

Reaction score
Does anyone have a picture of a 1.5” level kit installed?

Deadman

Full Access Members
Reaction score
If you are OK with the reduced safety, go for it. I pick people up from roll over fatalities and 90% of them are SUV's because of their height. Making it higher just puts you farther at risk, but if its worth the cool factor then go for it!

Fozzy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
If you are OK with the reduced safety, go for it. I pick people up from roll over fatalities and 90% of them are SUV's because of their height. Making it higher just puts you farther at risk, but if its worth the cool factor then go for it!

Don’t take work from yourself. Hahahaa. He said 1.5 inches, not 1.5 feet like this one.
3a5c44a356a9ad2274de48dc1fe0d83a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk